Sunday, July 15

Dt Abc Challenge - T for Two




Hello my dears, it's time for another Abc Challenge and this fortnight the letter we are using is T which is Two of something, we would like you to use 2 of something on your creation and tell us what it is you've used.  I've used two die cuts to mount my image and I've also used two Die cut Starfish from Marianne Designs.


I've kept my card very simple as I really wanted to showcase this adorable digital image from The Paper Shelter, she is called Beautiful Mermaid, isn't she a doll sitting on her little sand bank and swishing her tail.  I coloured her with copics, added a bit of tulle and a couple of accent die cuts. The banner was cut out of a sheet of paper and then glued to some card to give it a bit more strength.


Our Sponsors this week are the wonderful




The Little Ribbon Shop with this gorgeous array of goodies.







I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creation over the next two weeks.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.


Challenges Entered:


Deep Ocean Challenge: Sea of Love is the theme this month
Fussy and Fancy Challenge:  Have a lovely picture for you this time, I took the sea and sand as my inspiration.
Freshly Brewed Challenge: Have the theme of Under the Sea.
The Poodles Parlour:  Are asking us to Use a Digi this time.
Atc's & Cards with Attitude:  Have an Anything Goes theme









12 comments:

  1. Oh I love it, love it, love it. What a beautiful image, so well coloured. the use of voile for a seaside image has made your card special. thanks for joining us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab creation, I love it, you've brought it all together so beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo gorgeous card Suzi!
    This is a really sweet image,. and as always perfectly coloured.
    Love your embellies...all of them are a perfect compliment to the image.

    Hugs Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful love the colouring and layout. Thanks for joining us over @ PP this week
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Suzi, love the cute mermaid.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Suzi. Love the cute little image and your coloring is so pretty :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Hun this is just gorgeous such a really cute image and the colours,and your detail Hun is amazing hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! this is sooooo beautiful and adorable all in one. I LOVE this card. thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute image - beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Poodles Parlour this time!

    Chrizette
    DT Member
    Celestial Things

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww I love your card, I love the cute mermaid, shes gorgeous, and your colouring is Great ... Thanks for joining in with us at ATCs and cards with Attitude

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Suzi, you've been chosen as our new guest designer from the photo inspiration challenge.

    Please pop over to the Fussy and Fancy blog to get all of the details.

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx