Saturday, May 5

Stunning Blanche



Hello my dears,  I hope your weekend is going well,  it's bitter cold here at the moment in Scotland, well the area I live in.  Brrr......  so I'm staying indoors and crafting.

I wanted to show this gorgeous Digital Image from Saturated Canary, isn't she a stunner. Her name is Blanche and I've cut her out and placed her onto a Marianne D oval craftable and the reason I cut her out is I used a different paper for printing and was just finishing off the darker grey colour at her waistline when it bled!!!! Arghhhhhhhh!!!  I just couldn't start all over again!!!  but it did mean I lost the cute whispy bits of her hair.  Oh well that'll teach me to try new paper.  A full recipe of my card is below this post

I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

Saturated Canary Challenge:  The theme is Birthday
Copic Marker Europe Challenge:  This month it's Monochromatic

Divas By Design Challenge:  Would like to see Monochromatic this week
Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Have the theme of Birthdays this week to celebrate their own 3rd Birthday
The Cutie Pie Challenge:  Have the theme of Monochromatic this week
Stampavie and More Challenge:   Have the theme of Monochromatic this week

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and for those of you in Scotland do keep warm!!!! 
Hugs



Recipe:
DP: Paper Cellar Victorian Classic
Image:  Blanche from Saturated Canary
Medium:  Copics  Skin: E000 E00 E51 E21 E93 Hair: E37 E35 E33 E53 Dress: W7 W5 W3W1
Die Cuts:  Marianne Designs Lacey oval craftable CR1204, Frames and  swirls LRO116
Martha Stewart border Lace punch 
Xcut 2" circle punch
Sparkly net: The Ribbon Girls
Flowers: Prima, coloured with copics
White Seam Binding: Wild Orchid Crafts coloured with copics
Gems: Stash
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps

11 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi....gorgeous card with those cool, monochromatic colours...your colouring of Blanche is awesome...I saw you entered the Divas by Design challenge and I want to thank you for that!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love your shading...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzi! Thanks for joining us at Divas. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful card Suzi,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love your colours, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Suzi. Fabulous image, beautifully coloured. Gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card suzi,i love your gorgeous colours and fabulous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi ths card just rocks!! its gorgeous. I love the greys on her dress and the papers, just gorgeous.
    thank you for popping in and playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog this week
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow she is divine and such wonderful colouring and detail! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card stunning work. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge, good luck cheers Hazel (H) & Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow what a gorgeous image -so elegant and beautifully coloured
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week for our monochrome challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx