Wednesday, March 21

Midweek Magnolias = #3 Recipe - Dt card





Good Morning my dears,  We have another wonderful challenge over at


This week we have a nice simple recipe for you 


1 - 2 - 3
1 Ribbon  2 Pearls 3 Flowers.

How simple is that then.  We had some amazing entries last week using Anne's fab sketch and we are all looking forward to visiting everyone over the next 7 days to see all those beautiful Magnolia creation.

I've gone with a circular easel card and coloured up this sweet Tilda with comfort blanket - isn't she a doll!!!  This is my 3rd time using copics as my medium, I must say I am loving the smooth finish these amazing markers give you.   I think I need to find a class in my area to learn how to use these markers properly.   If anyone knows of a class in the West of Scotland please let me know.


A full recipe of my ingredients is available below this post if your at all curious.

Once again the winner will be receiving a wonderful surprise gift package from Magnolia Sweden and of course we will have our top 3 Magnolia Marvels.

Do please pop over and take a peek at the amazing creations my sweet Dt buddies have made for you this week.  Each and every one  is adorable.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit me,  I hope you had a nice stay and will come back and see me again real soon.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Quixotic Inspirations Challenge:  I followed the fabulous sketch created by Mary J this month.
CMC Copic Challenge:  Anything Goes this week.
Sentimental Sunday Challenge:  Would like to see some Metal on your creation this week with a sentiment
Addicted To Stamps Challenge:  Would like to see Rhinestones, Flowers and Ribbon
Love to Create Challenge:  Anything goes this week.
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge:  Would like to see Lace or Ribbon
One Stop Crafts Challenge:  Would like to see hand made Flowers this week.

Hugs

Recipe:
Outer Circle made with Fiskars 6" large circle punch.
DP:  K&Co
Image:  Tilda with comfort blanket (Prince's & Princesses 2012)
Medium: Copics  Skin:  E00, E53, E21, RV10  Clothes: RV10
Oval lace die:  Marianne Designs Craftable CR124
Lace: Marianne Designs JU0824 Vintage lace 
Hearts: Marianne Designs Creatable Hearts LRO159
Flowers: Marianne Designs Chinese Rose die LR0162
Flourish: Marianne Designs Decorative Elegance LRO157
Leaves: Marianne Designs Creatable LRO156
 Marianne Designs Creatable small Butterfly's LRO158
Metal Flower, Brad, Gems, Pearl, Ribbon:   Stash.
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley


39 comments:

  1. I BEAT YA!! I'm on your blog first. You always manage to get to mine! There you go with those wonderful die cuts again! I am seriously going to have to get your list of dies so I can copy you! Coloring is fab! As one of my other blog buddies said to me "welcome to the world of being broke" with copics and refills! but oh so worth it! LOL

    Take Care .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Suzi, I love the shape and the pretty die cuts, Delightful creation
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Suzi,love the image and gorgeous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card...Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft challenge, and good luck..

    Caz x OSCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, Suzi...lovely use of so many dies...your coloring is top...you don't need any classes...you're a talent!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning love the pastel colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, this card is gorgeous!! I love the colors you chose and your embellishments are fabulous! Gorgeous coloring and design! LOOOOVE it!!! Oh I'm sooo sorry, chicklette, but you can now say goodbye to any extra money you might have until you've collected every marker and then the refills. LOL! You're hooked!! :)
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous creation shug I love this image I've not inked or coloured mine up yet :0( I'm terrible it takes me forever lol. Love the colours & the shape hun & your colouring is awesome.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....what a wonderful card.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so precious, Suzi! Fabulous job coloring this image...are you hooked yet? Your design details are stunning! Gorgeous work...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous!!! I love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so beautifull. I love it. So many gorgeous details :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi,
    You are doing an amazing job with your Copics!!
    This circle card is delightful.
    You have used the loveliest dies!!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always Suzi, your card is gorgeous. Poor little Tilda, she looks quite befuddled. Maybe she needs a good hug. Thank the good Lord she has her bankie!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Love the shape of it and all the embellies...great layout and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sigh!! Just so absolutely gorgeous Suzi! You put such a lot of creativity into your work and it really shows through. I just adore your beautifully coloured Tilda and the fabulous shape of your easel card - I've never done a shaped one (yet!). Wonderful stuff!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Suzi, that is such a brilliant take on my sketch! Feminine, soft, tactile - I LOVE it! Thx for joining us honey!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooohhh wauwww this is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi dear friend, I have never done a round easel card and yours is fabulous. So pretty , love all the colors.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Card! Wow, Tilda is colored so beautifully.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous Suzi, love all the details! Thanks for playing with us at the CCCB.

    hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  22. My goodness Suzi, this easel is so adorable and cute :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very sweet and lovely! I love this innocent looking Tilda!

    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful card Suzi!!I like the colours and all gorgeous details!!Is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. fantastic card suzi.so soft and pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is adorable! So pretty it takes your breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Suzi, I can kick myself for not buying this gorgeous Tilda. She's adorable and I love the soft colours you've used on her. A stunning creation. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just love this card, the design and the die cuts are really pretty and make the card pop. Your coloring is so pretty too, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow suzi absolutely sensational!!!! Love the soft colors and all the embellishments!!!! You are one clever designer!!!!! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my, I don't know where to start! So, I'll just say it's fabulous. Thanks for sharing at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  31. So much work Suzi. I can see the thought in this everywhere from the bling to the image to the colors...it all works so well. Smiles, Samara DT - SENTIMENTALS

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful card, love all your details. Thank you for joining us at CMC challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  33. OH! Suzi, this is ADORABLE. I must color this cutie, now you have given me the urge to do so. LOve all the magnificient details.Very pretty! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous Suzi! I love everything about this card! Your coloring is wonderful.
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great card, Suzi! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a gorgeous card!! A lovely shape and beautiful details, such a sweet Tilda as well! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  37. Precious!!! Another image need!!! :) Beautifully done Suzi!!! Love your embellishments with this sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hello Suzi, What a Beautiful card! She's so cute.
    Thank you for playing along at ATS recipe challenge. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is so pretty! Love all the different elements! Thank you for playing with us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (TCCCB DT)
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx