Hello my lovelies, Hope you are all having a great weekend. I wanted to show you my card and ask your opinion too please on the skin colour.
I took my inspiration for this card from Just Magnolia challenge. They wanted hot and spicy this week. I was thinking food colours such as cardamon, saffron, cinnamon, green peppercorns etc
I asked my Daughters opinion on what colours to choose and she came up with the idea of colouring a little Asian Tilda. I must say I was a but stumped as to what skin tones to use, but I'm always up for a challenge and this is the end result. I used Dusky pink, blush and oatmeal.
I'm quite pleased with the result although the cheeks area hasn't been as prominent as I'd have liked. It's something I can work on.
I am entering her into the following challenges:
1. Just Magnolia Challenge: are looking for hot and spicy this week
2. Sketch and Stash challenge: I followed their lovely sketch - turned it on it's side. My new stash is my Marianne creatables, flowers and swirls. Also my new ribbon from Fantastic Ribbons. This is the first time I've used this Magnolia stamp too.
3. Magnolia Down Under Challenge: This week are looking for flowers.
4. One Stitch at a Time Challenge: Are looking for something new. My stamp, my Marianne Creatable flowers and my Ribbon are all new.
5. Stamp Something Challenge: Have a recipe this week of Tag, Ribbon, Bow and DP.
6. Passion for Promarkers challenge: Are celebrating their 1st Anniversary with an open theme and some fantastic prizes from lots of wonderful sponsors. They have also announced the new DT members this week, boy are we all in for a treat when they make their Debut.
7. Creative Craft Challenge: Are looking for Ribbon & Bows this week.
8. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Are looking for you to Button up.
I think that's all for me for today, but I'm sure we will catch up tomorrow.
DP: K& Co. Roam - DCWV texture card for mounting
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Nestie's: labels 8
Flowers leaves & swirls : Mariannes creatables
Tag: hand made
Button & bow: stash